Miss Eyelash is coming to Adelaide!
Life is too short. Work somewhere awesome.
Our Melbourne based salons are expanding and we are searching for a unique & dynamic Salon Manager for our Brand-New King William Road salon, opening in April/May 2017.
We have 3 positions to fill at Miss Eyelash:
1 x Full Time position – Salon Manager/Beauty Therapist – Miss Eyelash ADELAIDE
2 x Casual 15-20hrs – Beauty Therapist/Eyelash Stylist – Miss Eyelash ADELAIDE
1 x Casual 15-20hrs – Beauty Therapist/Eyelash Stylist – Miss Eyelash ADELAIDE
This is not your ordinary Salon Manager role!
No reception desk; you will be the Maître d’ and tasked with looking after all aspects of our client’s experience & staff protocols.
This role is for a very special person with a charismatic nature. We want someone with endless personality and a high level of personal and professional confidence, who is motivated to succeed and manage the salon. You will ensure that all of our up-market clientele are well looked after, while maintaining the highly professional and high-end nature of our salon.
You will need to step in and perform treatments from time to time, but your main role will be ensuring that each and every client is looked after to the highest standard possible & each staff is cordially directed to follow all protocols to ensure the consistent level of service is well received.
Hours: Full time or Part time
What we Offer:
- For the right person: An Excellent rate of pay plus retail and service provisions
- An outstanding opportunity to take your career to the next level and really make a name for yourself
- A stunning, brand new salon work environment at the gorgeous and oh so trendy King William Road, designed by Award winning Melbourne Designers: Hecker Guthrie.
- Ongoing training and support from some of the best in the business
- Active career advancement through advanced management & training opportunities.
- Shareholding & Franchise opportunities.
Your Essential Attributes:
Diploma qualified Beauty Therapist with Advanced and Extensive experience in:
- Skin: Dermal skin science qualifications & knowledge is preferred.
- Makeup: Qualified Makeup Artist preferred with strong retail skills.
- Eyelashes: extensions, lash lifting and tinting (experience not essential – full training provided)
- Eyebrows: Waxing, tinting and shaping (experience not essential – full training provided)
Knowledge of skincare products by Aspect & Cosmedix an advantage.
Knowledge of makeup products by Jane Iredale & Curtis Collection an advantage.
If you think you have what it takes, we are so very excited to hear from you!
To really understand our brand, please feel free to have a look at our website: www.misseyelash.com
To apply for this position please ensure you attach a cover letter explaining why you would be the best person for this position, as well as attach your Resume here.
Please peruse our service menu here to familiarise yourself with our offerings from our four carefully curated beauty departments: Eyelashes, Eyebrows, Skin, Makeup.
We look forward to meeting you.
Love & long lashes,